- Click “FUNDS” to open the dashboard.
- Choose the currency you want to deposit (for example, “CAD”) and click on “Deposit”.
- Input the amount that you want to deposit, then click the “submit” button to continue.
- CCX supports more than one method to deposit fiat now! You can choose one to start your deposit.
The original method is bank transfer:
Fiat deposit is manually transferred from your bank account to exchange bank account.
Please visit a Bank branch to transfer a specific amount of currency to the account according to following info.
When you make wire transfer, please do not forget to put Identification Code in the description field in order to avoid significant delay.
If the admin confirms the payment, asset will be deposited to your exchange account.
The new method we support is INTERAC e-Transfer:
Fiat deposit is manually transferred from your INTERAC e-Transfer account to exchange account.
How to send money with Interac e-Transfer?
- Find ‘Interac e-Transfer’ menu in your online banking or mobile banking.
- Select an existing recipient or enter the email address for a new one.
- Input security information to make sure your money only goes to where you want.
- The recipient receives the email notice and their identity is validated.
- The recipient chooses the deposit account and the money is deposited.
When using INTERAC e-Transfer, please set the security questions and answers as prompted.
After the admin confirms the payment, asset will be deposited to your exchange account.
As for the bank transfer fee, take BMO as an example. The specific information is as follows:
CCX recommends you to use INTERAC e-Transfer. It is more convenient and helps you to save more.