Please note that as we take great strides to ensure legal compliance worldwide, in accordance with local laws, we will not pass the identity authentication of citizens of the following countries & regions: United States of America, Japan, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Crimea, Sudan, Syria, Bangladesh, Bolivia, Ecuador, and Kyrgyzstan.
Your application must be filled in with the English language. All your details must match with documents provided in order to be verified.
Proof of Identification document must be valid for at least six (6) months, meaning the identification document must not expire within six (6) months of submitting an application for a CCX account.
If your identification document expires within the next six (6) months, we cannot verify your account until your identification document has been renewed.
Please ensure that all ID document provided are:
- Clear (all details must be readable with ease)
- Full page
Accepted Identification Documents for applicants:
- Driver’s License
- Proof of Age card, as long as expiration date is shown
Proof of Address
Any proof of address documents that is in a different language other than the ones listed below requires certified translation into English.
- Chinese (Please fill the address box in ‘Pin Yin’)
Proof of address documents must be:
- No more than three (3) months old, meaning they must have been issued within the last three (3) months;
- Details such as your name, residential address, date of issue and document issuer should be visible;
- Officially issued (e.g physically mailed, electronic statements);
- Full page; and
Acceptable proof of address documents are list below:
- Bank Statement
- Tax Bill
- Utility Bill
- Telephone Bill
- Rates Notice
- Vehicle Registration Certificate
- Residential Lease
- Council Rates Notice
- Contract of Property Purchase