Dear CCX users,
In order to enhance user experience, CCX will undergo a massive update on May 30, 2020. During this period, the site will be unavailable. In preparation for the upgrade, “trade”, “deposit” and “withdraw” of all currencies will be disabled.
Considering the security of assets in your CCX account, please submit a withdrawal request email to firstname.lastname@example.org before the upgrade. We will manually transfer the assets to you after verifying your idendity and checking the requests.
The email should contains the following information:
1. Email address which you used to register on CCX；
2. Name and ID number (which must be consistent with your KYC certification info);
3. ID proof documents；
4. Screenshot of currency information on the asset page；
5. If the withdrawal address have MEMO, you need to add MEMO；
Please notice that:
1. Make sure to contact us as soon as possible before May 30, 2020. We will NOT be responsible for the security of your assets if you contact us after the deadline.
2. Please ensure that all the information in the email is accurate and complete. If your identity verification fail due to the lack of information, CCX will not process your requests.
3. Please double check the accuracy of the withdrawal address. If the asset is lost due to the wrong address, CCX will not bear your loss.
4. CCX reserves the right to the final interpretation.
Sorry about the inconvenience caused. Any other questions, please contact us.
( email@example.com ).
May 7, 2020